L2Plex.com

General Informations

Online
Added:
16/02/2022 12:46
Owner:
Admin Plex
Location:
ES
Language:
English
Chronicle:
High Five
Protocol:
267
Server Type:
Normal
Platform:
L2J

Server Features

XP Rate: 15
SP Rate: 15
Adena Rate: 8
Drop Rate: 8
Max Enchant: 16
Safe Enchant: 3
GM Shop
NPC Buffer
Global GK
Custom Zones
Custom Weapons
Custom Armors
Full PTS
Donations
  1. Description
  2. Server Event
  3. Reviews
  4. Promo Video
RATES Experience (EXP) - x15 Skill Points (SP) - x15 Adena - x8 Drop rate Items - x8 Drop amount x1 Spoil amount x1 Spoil rate - x8 Weight Limit - x15 --- FEATURES Time Server, Site and Forum - GMT -3 Buffer GMShop Global GK Duration of the Buffs -2 hours Duration of Dances and Songs - 1 hour Duration Dance of Shadow - retail Maximum Buffs Slots - 28 Maximum Slots Dances and Songs - 12 Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Olympiads Max Enchant - 6 Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Sub-Class Quest - No Sub-Class Maximum Level - 80 Master Class - Yes Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Loot - Yes Auto Raid & Grand Boss Loot - No Vitality System - Yes Champions System - Yes Wedding System - Yes --- ENCHANTS Safe Enchant - 3 Max Enchant - 16 Normal Scroll chance - 40% Blessed Scroll chance 50% and not crystallizes Elemental Stone chance - 50% Elemental Crystal chance - 40% Enchant Manager - base/mid/high safe enchant --- PREMIUM BENEFITS 25% increase of XP/SP/ADENA AMOUNT Enchanted buff and time extended