We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. The IP is simply stored for security purposes. Your IP is not used for any other purposes.
We use an outside ad company to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies. We do not use those cookies in this website, and cookies received with banner ads are collected by our ad company, and we do not have access to this information.
This site contains links to other Web sites and portals. HopZone.Net is not by any mean held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, missuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
Under no circumstances can HopZone be held responsible for data posted or provided by it's members. All links, pictures, images, and generally content are subject to public data and are obtained legally and are distributed legally via the freedom of information act. If you are in any relation to any company which software appears on this web site you have no right under any circumstances to view any of the content. By viewing any of the content provided by HopZone you are breaking our terms of service. We are not legally responsible for how the information is presented, shared or distributed via our servers (including third party). If you do wish to forward a DMCA complaint regardless of our terms please visit the bottom of this document
Any person(s) whom use our services which neglect time for themselves including, work, children or any personal or life related issue cannot hold HopZone responsible, in the event that service members have destroyed your life , they are not legally accountable, any person who chooses to use such resources for extensive periods of time only have themselves to blame. In the event of suicide, all media publicity shall be used to the maximum, but any legal proceedings shall be ignored due to the possible mentality of that person.
DMCA Notice; (Server is physically located in Belarus as of 2011)
HopZone is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. & 512 and the Digital Millennium
Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and
take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and
other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you find any material that has been indexed by this website that is not compliant
with our Terms of Service and wish to send an abuse report or to request for any
objectionable content to be removed, please provide the following documentation:
1. The words "DMCA COMPLAINT" at the top of your communication.
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim has been infringed.
3. Evidence that you own the copyright to, or evidence that you are a representative of, the entity owning the infringed work or intellectual property.
4. The date you originally published or registered this work.
5. The date you discovered the infringement.
6. The URL(s) furnishing unlicensed copies of your work.
7. The action you believe HopZone should take to correct the problem.
8. The following statement or equivalent: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
9. Your company name (if any), your legal name (printed), your mailing address, and your phone number.
10. Your signature (or digital signature), and the present date.
11. You complaint MUST include all of the above information.
Note carefully that you will be liable for damages, costs, and attorneys' fees if you misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Prior to filing a DMCA complaint we suggest that you first contact an attorney. Details of the DMCA are available at US Copyright Office Web Site: www.copyright.gov.
HopZone.Net © 2002-2021